Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wow, I Love This Jacket

After leaving work early on Friday I didn't quite feel like going home so I drove around the area. I needed a new moisturizer so I pulled into this random free standing JCPenney that also has a Sephora. Ten minutes later I had a new moisturizer and a face brush. Why? I don't know...it was five dollars...deeper facial cleansing? Impulse buy for sure.


Then I wandered around and was surprised by the stuff I saw. When I think of JCPenney I think of sheets, towels, and my Grandma. Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't like walking into Nordstrom but there were a lot of cute options there! So I browsed (they have a Mango section...weird!!) and came across this jacket. I instantly fell in love. It was originally $50 on sale for $30 and an additional 15% off. SCORE! So I got this cutie for $24.50. You just can't beat it.

I've been looking for a jacket like this ever since the JCrew one I wanted that looked like this minus the painting was put on hold and then sold by the time I got there. Umm not okay.

So here is the beauty. You can find it at your local JCP or online HERE. It's lightweight but not too light.


maybe I should clean the basement, huh?

It has a built in drawstring waist, THANK YOU!



Sleeves that can be rolled up to a button tab.



An adorable collar. This is practically perfection at an amazing price!






Ever get completely surprised by certain stores? I know this was a big surprise to me! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. oo yes! love that cinched waist!
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooowie, thanks for the heads up on this! I might just have to track one down for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! glad you got a cute coat at an unexpected retailer :) yay!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!