Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pet Peeves

Who doesn't have pet peeves? Incredibly patient people? Ignorant people? I mean, who?!

Don't ask me why I'm posting on this, but I am!

  • People who take pictures with their significant others wrapped up in bed. Keep them private. No one needs to facebook/tweet/email them.
  • When you use the apple slicer and the core is crooked and it doesn't slice right.
  • When you go to grab a box out of the pantry and it's empty. WHY is it in there?!
  • Buying something on Tuesday. Going to that same store the following week and seeing it on sale. And you can't do a price adjustment.
  • Coffee Breath. I know I've been guilty of this too!!
Via
  • When someone asks for your opinion, you give it, and then they tell you you're being bitchy. HUH?
  • People who talk at the movies. This one literally drives me nuts. Or when they're man-handling their popcorn and all you hear is CRUNCH CRUNCH ew.


Via


What are your pet peeves??

9 comments:

  1. I agree with this list, especially the 1st one!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 drives me right over the edge...and those two you pictured are the epitome of RIDICULOUS!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ha ha! i totally agree with you on all of these! my huge peeve is when someone finishes the toilet paper and leaves the empty roll there without replacing it. so rude

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO with you on #1! It's funny that you posted about this because I think I've been more unpatient than usual lately and have been thinking about all my pet peeves and how I should write a post about it! #1 on my list is when people send you pictures of themselves and write, "Enjoy!" Really? It's like sending a picture of yourself and writing, "You're welcome!"

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know i have some but I can't remember!!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    P.S. Checkout my two winner giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha- I follow those two on twitter and I love their glimpses into everyday life via twitpix-

    Pet Peeves- people who don't eat with a knife and fork-

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahahahahahah
    recently, fiance leaving the toilet seat up (yes, I'm a nagger!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Tuesday! I can't wait to receive the watch in the mail. I'm a little bit of a watch fanatic!

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, this is kind of weird, but i'm in europe so its excessive...but when people kiss in public...i hate the smooch sounds. hate it!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!