Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Day full of Hmmms

You know those days when you feel like you can't make a decision, can't remember anything, don't know what to do with yourself? That was my day today.

Should I go to Starbucks? hmm

Where did I put that JCrew reward? hmm

Should I mail these cards today or sit on the couch? hmm

What is my problem, people?! It's a BEEEautiful day in Chicago and I wandered around the house like a lost puppy! But, in my defense I did hit some snags.

Bought these super cute Tory Burch flats the other week and they're painful. Not like hmm let's break these in, more like AHHH my feet feel like hell! So I didn't know what to do. I couldn't return them seeing as I've worn them. And I don't know if I have the heart in me to even attempt to break them in


How perfect is that metallic color? Too perfect!

Anxiously awaiting some of my birthday goodies to be delivered from Anthropologie and JCrew. And a perk! I just got the 15% coupon today for my birthday from Anthro. YAY!

I'm hoping that beige sweater looks as cute on as it does in the picture. The two bigger necklaces are JCrew and I think I'm in love with the one on top! It's hard to see but the purple Anthro sweater has really cute ruffles (and an even better price tag!)

So basically I was useless today. Oh well, we're all entitled to these days here and there, right? Now I'm on a serious hunt for a new pair or metallic ballet flats. I mean, I live in them come fall! There has to be a good pair out there. How do you feel about these?




Anyone else having a meh kind of Wednesday? And please, if you know of some cute metallic ballet flats...send me some links!!

13 comments:

  1. you should totally return those shoes!!! i returned a pair of shoes to target once because they made my feet bleed the first time i wore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was actually kind of embarassing, but I WAS SO MAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you had a meh day but it looks like you have tons of gorgeous clothing to look foward to :) I LOVE getting the anthro discount for my birthday! too bad about the shoes, where did you buy them from? If you bought them at a department store they will take them back if you tell them they make your feet hurt. but .... hmmm they wouldn't happen to be a size 6 would they ? ;) <3 gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i just saw what krystal wrote!! you should totally return the shoes.... unless they are in fact a size six and you'ed like to sell em to me super cheap! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to try and return them! Got them at Nordstrom. Sorry Gina, they're a 9.5 but if I wore a six, you'd be first in line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!! They look sooo comfy! Thanks for the heads up :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that sweater.... makes me want to get one for myself. Bad, blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOh I like all your purchases. I would return the shoes. Most places will take them back if they hurt your feet even if you have worn them.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have given up on finding comfy flats. Seriously, I think they hurt my feet more than my four inch heels! I don't get that! And wow, the weather in Chicago was quite fabulous, though like you, I spent much of the day inside. Boo. I'm determined to get out and picnic this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have such a hard time finding comfortable flats! It's harder than finding comfy heels for me. What's the deal with that?? I've bought countless pairs that I literally couldn't walk across the street in. So sad. Of all the flats I've bought, I've found that this pair is the most comfy (I have them in black leather).

    http://www.endless.com/Calvin-Klein-Womens-Lexa-II/dp/B00264FJYK

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely forgot to comment about how much I love all your new gear! AND how I cannot believe you saw that RM bag at Nordstrom Rack!!! I MUST go right away and look for it there. I've been obsessing over that bag for at least a month now. Thanks for the tip!!!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the first pair of flats. I am having a hmmmm day too! It is seriously annoying now that the work day is almost over b/c I have so much to do, but I am ready to get out of dodge.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love flats! I've discovered that there is no pair of flats that I can't make comfortable over time. Even if they make my feet blister at first, eventually ... they will be too loose.

    But, I'm loving those metallic ones. They're definitely something I would wear.

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!