Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekend Round-Up

So like I blogged about last Friday, I had one busy weekend! It was full of non-stop action.


Saturday started off with a baby shower for an old family friend. She is the cutest pregnant girl ever and all of her college friends are having babies too. They're all 31, graduates from Ohio State and all having girls. Isn't that too funny? It's the year of the girls!

Then I rushed over to truly one of my oldest friend's bachelorette party. It was Cowgirl themed and let me tell you, it was a riot. I'm not a country girl myself, but I had fun! We got line dancing lessons and then went to a couple of bars on a bus...a school bus! I can say it was my first time drinking on a school bus, that's for sure :)

To show you how far back we go...look at some of these pics. WOW! And these aren't even the earliest ones!






Sunday I went to the Sox game with my Mom, Aunt & Uncle. It was such a long game but they did bring home a W! The game started off with KC scoring 6 runs in the first inning. The first homerun of the game truly landed one row in front of our seats. Out of the 5 years we've had our partial season tickets, this has never happened! I covered my face (I kid not) because I knew it was going to bounce and I feared I'd lose my teeth! HAHA!! The best part is that I saw the replay on tv when we got home...there I was, covering my face and holding a beer. If I can find it again I'll take a picture of the screen! It was quite exciting (yet terrifying)

Oh and how could I forget...this 'Bad Boy' was a couple rows in front of us at the game. He's obviously a fan of DIY!



And finally on Monday I saw The Switch with Jennifer Aniston & Jason Bateman. I LOVED it. I was one of 4 people in the theater but that didn't stop me from laughing out loud. Bateman was amazing, as always, and it was a really cute movie. I recommend it for a quick break from reality!


I hope everyone had a great weekend! Did you do anything exciting? I have to admit I'm super excited that TV has started again...it's the little things in life, right?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a blast! Oh how I love weekends :)

    <3, natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to get together with old friends and look back at the old photos?! I love doing that.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!