Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TO DO List

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a crazy 'To-Do' list person. I always make them and I love crossing off the things I've done. I'll make these lists for anything...things to do before hosting a party...schoolwork/work projects....household stuff.

And now I'm thinking I need a bigger to-do list. More broad and random.



Here's my fall to-do list:

  1. Make a pie from scratch...I'm thinking apple.
  2. Start & maintain a workout routine.
  3. Do something very 'Fall Like'...maybe apple picking or pumpkin patch. Perfect for my pie!
  4. Buy a new camera.
  5. Pass the bar exam/Find a legal job.
  6. Make a fun headband...studs/feathers/something
  7. Pay off some credit cards. barf.
  8. Sew something...a pillow, a skirt, something!
  9. Finally finish reading Pride & Prejudice
  10. Save some extra cash for our Thanksgiving vacation to KW.

Do you guys make to do lists? Do you have any must-do things on your list? Any goals? I'm shooting for 50% on this list, haha

3 comments:

  1. I'm a list person as well. There is no better feeling then to check/cross something off a list. I need a new camera as well :).

    <3, natasha
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep us posted on that list!! I'd love to see what you sew and the headband u make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "barf" comment after the credit card thing made me laugh out loud! I feeeeeel you on that one!!
    :]

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!