Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love This

Did anyone see this last night? I love it. It's like a hip-hop time machine!


quality=&siteurl=http://www.nbc.com?vty=fromWidget_Video">





I have to say I was completely impressed by Fallon. He's got some talent!! I remember after 2Pac came out with California Love my brother and I used to stand on the couches like 2Pac stood on the stage and swing our arms like 2pac does at the 3:16 mark. Mind you I was 11 years old.

What the...







Have you stumbled across any blasts from your past recently????


The bar results come out tomorrow. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

5 comments:

  1. ahh, i just saw this and LOVED it and was gonna even post about it until I saw someone already had - it's totally brilliant and made me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :< All I'm seeing in the top box is black. not sure...
    but i LOVE California Love, and every now and then it's playing somewhere and I have to stop and get into it...heehee.

    I ALWAYS come across blasts from my past ~ it's ridiculous how often. Infact, check out my post today about when I was 19 (that would have been just a bit less than 20 years ago) where I reminisce about some of the things I loved then. It was the early 90s. Good times!

    The Bar Exam!!! Best of luck...sending the energy of ten million horseshoes, 4leaf clovers, and face-up pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Loved that!! So funny

    Lynnette
    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny you posted this today. I was singing "Changes" when it came on the radio this am. I am amazed that I still remember all of 2pacs songs.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this and can't believe how many 2Pac songs come back to mind at the drop of a hat. I stayed up til 4 in the morning watching a documentary on him the other night. It was great and made me miss his music a lot.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!