Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Most Genius Bag Ever

It's not a secret that I am obsessed with crossbody bags. And now I'm dying for one of these!! And these, well these are above and beyond. They're multi-taskers! Different shapes, sizes, uses. Ahmazing.



Dena Foldover Bag
$365 - saksfifthavenue.com
Messenger bag »

Bag-ging You for Mercy
$65 - modcloth.com
Heart handbag »


The Most Genius Bag Ever by pursuitofllt featuring a crossbody bag

What's not to love in a multi-tasking foldover crossbody bag!

Foley pretty much created this look...but Kate, Tory and JCrew make it look so fun. I want one NOW.


Okay people, who doesn't love a nice crossbody bag? I always have and I got made fun of them by everyone until they were trendy. Haters. Here's the thing, I love a good shoulder bag, I really do. But when I'm shopping or running around I don't want to have to worry about the damn handle that keeps sliding off my shoulder or the fact that I can't carry everything because I'm juggling a satchel. No thanks. Give me the option of the shoulder strap, but dear god put a crossbody strap on the bag too!

In my opinion, these bags are perfection. Hopefully they'll be around forever (no one thought Uggs would still be here...) Either way, you betcha you'll be seeing me with one of these in about 6 years :)

Do you have a favorite go-to bag? Or a favorite bag designer? If you could only have one type of bag...what would it be?!

5 comments:

  1. It's true, they're genius! It's the only type of bag I want to buy these days. I love being hands free. All your picks are fabulous!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey I am right there with you!! I don't care what anyone says - I've been rocking the crossbody bag for years and thumbing my nose at the haters (that I wasn't even aware of).

    I've got the mid-city tote and it's a dream, but can be a little constricting running across (only at times)...recently picked up a tk bag made of swiss bank bags (can you imagine - that's as close as I'll ever get, but anyway...) and it is the best!!


    Get your bags on girl!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is not to love.... There is nothing better when your out shopping and need both hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been tagged. Come check it out at
    http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com/2010/09/tagged-by-tiptoe-butterfly.html

    Hope your having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!