Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, September 20, 2010

Tagged! You're it!

Thanks to Bella Gets Real, I was tagged and asked a few questions. So here we go!

1. Favorite Flower?

Tough one...but I'd say Peonies.



2. Favorite Color Combination?

Hmm I'd go with any shade of Blues & Whites/Creams





3. Favorite Celebrity Couple?

Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick. They genuinely appear to love each other...which is a rarity in Hollywood!

4. Theme Song
Stevie Wonder's Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.
No idea why, but I have always loved this song.

5. Favorite 'I've had a terrible day' Food
My comfort food is terrible for you. I'd like some macaroni & cheese. French Fries. Or my Dad's homemade Biscuits & Gravy...out of this world!! And no, I wouldn't want this all together ;)

6. Lip gloss, Lipstick or Both?
Both! Lipstick: MAC, Lipgloss: pretty much anything. I use Kiehl's, MAC, Burt's Bees.

7. Favorite Magazine
Tie between Real Simple and InStyle

8. Favorite thing about Fall
The weather!! Which leads to my other favorites: boots, scarfs, jackets!




So I'm going to do a quick tag here of:

Allison from Smart and Sassy with Sprinkles

Emily from My Heart Shaped Life

Cara from Lilac and Grey

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the fall pictures, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, yea, thank you so much for the tag! I loved your list! I'm getting caught up after my Texas trip, but I will be sure to do this very soon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Peonies too! They're such a pretty/unique flower. Hope you had a great weekend.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I love reading these posts!! I'm with you on the mac + cheese AND the french fries - as well as the gloss + lipstick. Can't do without.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely agree! Blues and whites are one of my most fav color combos!

    <3, natasha
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful picks!

    love kevin & kyra.. they're still so adorable together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to read your answers! Peonies are beautiful! Happy fall to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peonies are my favorite too! And blue and white is one of my favorite color combinations!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!