Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Perfect Fall Weekend

So I hear it's crazy hot in California? It's almost October!! Chicago, however, had the perfect Fall weekend. 50s and 60s and just the right amount of chill in the air.

How was your weekend? Mine involved wine, my DVR, yoga, brunch, girls afternoon of shopping, mostacciolli & gooey chocolate chip cookies, baby shower shopping, apple picking, DEXTER!

There we go #3 on the list ;) I'm really trying to finish this darn list! 11 days and 3 done. I'm kind of proud of myself. Don't worry. I'll hit the wall here pretty soon haha


I ordered this super cute watch the other day and I have to say... I am in l.o.v.e. It just adds a little something. And it was beyond cheap. Check out the link!


Von Maur (a Midwest Dept. Store) is having a great Clinique Bonus. They're a great store and ship anywhere priority mail for free! So I got the almost lipstick in black honey which if you've never tried on, do it! It looks great on anyone.


And finally, we went to a HUGE apple orchard and had a very Fall day. Chilly day. Sunny day. Scarf & sweater day. So you know, perfect.

Here's a quick shot of the orchard.

I'm loving these pics and they were taken on my Droid...I'm impressed!




And one of K looking incredibly stylish in her Fall get-up walking the grounds of the orchard.



Who watched Dexter tonight?! God, I LOVE that show. Who's a Dexter fan?!?!


8 comments:

  1. Omg, I've been dying to go to an orchard! If you don't mind me asking, where did you go? I've been hoping to find one not too far outside of the Chicago area. Tips, thoughts?!

    smartandsassywithsprinkles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a copycat! I HAD to purchase that AK watch. For only $31.90, you can't beat the price :)

    <3, natasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh the watch is sassy! I like, I like!!

    Yes it is very warm in Southern Cal and because I was robbed of summer I can't even complain one little bit...not even an iota. Enjoying to the fullest!!

    Sounds like you had a great weekend. I've not watched Dexter, but people RAVE!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie is right - the watch is sassy! Love it!

    I'm also a huge fan of the Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. It does look fantastic on every single person who wears it.

    Love the orchard photos!

    Enter to win an Acanthus necklace! (prize valued at $85 - 100)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun watch!
    PS. Come enter our coffee giveaway!
    <3Cara

    ReplyDelete
  6. that watch is gorgeous. :) i think its the animal print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am *loving* that watch! And I'm so sad it's out of stock! It is super cute, great buy :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally always shopped at von mauer when i lived in iowa - their young adult section always had the funnest and cheapest accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!