Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, September 10, 2010

Decisions, Decisions...in need of some advice!

So I finally received all my goodies in the mail...at the same time, woo! Anyway, I need some advice.

umm next time I'll put makeup on before I put my mug before photobooth. Yikes!

What are your thoughts on the necklaces? I was pleasantly surprised by the JCrew one in the top right hand corner. The Anthropologie one is just too big in my opinion. It's the bottom left hand corner, shown long and short. I'm torn on the JCrew big & gaudy ones (as I call them) I think I prefer the second one compared to the first. Plus let me tell you, ladies...the first one is HEAVY. And this is the only length it can be worn.

I love the belt, need to find a way to make it stay though b/c there's a lot of extra length after it's belted. Hated the purple sweater. No wonder it was on sale. Those ruffles aren't helping anyone! Eww. Loved the tan sweater (it is so flattering! didn't want to make another collage....friday laziness!) and the brown tank...now I must head to Anthro to return the losers and use my 15% birthday coupon!

Any advice on the necklaces would be great!

I've got a busy weekend with dinner plans, a baby shower, cowgirl themed bachelorette party and a White Sox game. I don't know if I'll have time to come up for air...

Enjoy your weekend!!! Have fun & don't forget to laugh :)

8 comments:

  1. i like the one in the middle on the top row.

    hehe i love the word "gaudy"!

    im jealous of your weekend, enjoy it girl:)

    <3 gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the first too the best. How do you store your necklaces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the other girls, first two definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think u should keep the 1st, second and fourth. and the belt, of course...
    i love baby showes... and decorating them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your coin idea for storing jewelry! that is too cool! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top right necklace too! and the top middle :) Hope you have a blast at all your many events! The cowgirl themed bachelorette part sounds pretttttyyy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HAVE THAT TOP RIGHT CORNER NECKLACE FROM J CREW~


    I love it!!!

    It looks soo good paired with a scoop or square neck top/dress!

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the second necklace! Are thoes pearls I see?! HUGE fan of pearls :)

    <3 natasha

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!