Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, March 11, 2011

Freebie Friday #6

I recently posted about how much I love Lush's godiva bar shampoo. I love it so much, I want to give one to you!

Up for grabs this Freebie Friday is one Godiva Bar Shampoo by Lush.

image via lush cosmetics

The contest will run until 11:59 CST on Tuesday, March 15, 2011.

To enter you must:
Be a Google follower of LLT

Additional entries:
1 extra entry: Follow @PursuitofLLT on twitter
1 extra entry: Tweet about the giveaway
3 extra entries: Blog about the giveaway and post the link in the comments.

For every additional entry please leave an additional comment :)

Good Luck!

11 comments:

  1. These seriously sound so great. How fun that you're doing a giveaway for it! I want to win!

    xo
    Valerie
    redvinesforbreakfast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tweeted about it!

    http://twitter.com/byValerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you were on Twitter! I'm glad I know now and am of course following. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I follow you on twitter! (meremere7890)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow on twitter

    @bellagetsreal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog follower. :)

    ellaetc(at)gmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. following on facebook. @ellaanachronism

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!