Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Loving LUSH



I have to admit...when LUSH first popped up in a lot of the Macy's stores in Chicago I was not intrigued. In fact, I felt overwhelmed by all the fragrances. But every single person I spoke to raved about their fabulous products. I knew I had to take a leap and try them myself.

Before going on vacation my Mom suggested we try the LUSH bar shampoo. Bar shampoo? Uh, that's gross. I smiled and thought, absolutely not.

Fast forward two days later and I'm in Macy's smiling at the nicest LUSH employee ever. She's telling me about all the different kinds of bar shampoos, which ones are good for my hair, the tins you can buy, etc.

I chose to try the Godiva and Seanik shampoo bar. I can't believe it took me this long to find them--All that time wasted not using LUSH!

Godiva-my favorite

THEY ARE AMAZING.

Your hair will actually lather.

It makes your hair feel soft.

You can toss it in your bag and not worry about the 3oz rule at airport security.

It lasts a LONG time.

AND it smells good!

If there is one travel tip I can leave you with...it's don't pack another mini size shampoo.
Buy Lush's bar shampoo and watch it change your life :)

(ok it might not be that dramatic but I'm loving it everyday I use it!)





All images via Lush

3 comments:

  1. wow - you really like it that much? My sister and I feel the same way you did about it and actually joked when the girl at Macy's tried to get us to buy it. But now you have intrigued me...

    -jenna
    http://professionallaughing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff sounds amazing! There's a lush store near my apartment and I've never been inside, but heard great things. But I've never heard of bar shampoo. Genius! I'm definitely going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I never heard about this product....and to be honest I thought it was food when I first saw the post..ahahahah I'm going to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!