Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Shots

I considered Thursday the start of my weekend last week since it was St. Patrick's Day. I'm Irish so of course I had corned beef! We did a traditional Irish meal with corned beef, cabbage, boiled potatoes and carrots. Some people don't like it at all but I do and actually it's a bit comforting because I've had this for almost 26 St. Patrick's Day dinners.


I decided to jazz up the table since I had my baubles around from the previous Saturday (aka green beer day)






Zapatista takes their fajitas very seriously!


The rest of my weekend was quiet with cooking, baking and lounging. I was lucky enough to find some great pieces with Gap's Give & Get Coupon. Did you end up going?

Hope your weekend was great and here's to hoping this week FLIES by.

And I recently remembered I actually set up a facebook page for LLT so go on over and see. I actually am tech savy 2% of the time....

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend! It's so nice to catch up with old friends. The older I get, the more important it seems to me. You girls all look so happy! And congratulations on setting up your facebook page! I don't have a page for my blog, but I just "liked" you with my personal account. How funny that we both used our vintage coach bags this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the weekend hiding from the rain, trying not to smack my landlord and occasionally guzzling a margarita. Margaritas may be the solution to world piece...right along with those fajitas in the last picture. Holy moses!!

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like my kind of Patty's Day!! Good food, good friends and a few drinks ;-)

    Happy Monday Darling! xo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!