Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Shades

Confession time. I'm obsessed with sunglasses. I have 6 pairs I wear regularly.
I know, I know, it's gross.

The styles I'm craving this spring are detailed, oversized square frames, retro cat eyes, and adding even more classics to my collection---aviators.

Here are my picks for Sunglasses this Spring & Summer:



I love the MICHAEL Michael Kors cat eyes and Marc by Marc Jacobs oversized glasses. So chic!

Amber from Amber's Notebook just posted a great retro cat eye frame from Forever 21! Seriously, head over and check them out. I definitely need to head to F21 soon...as in, today.

What's your go-to shape for sunglasses?

6 comments:

  1. I'm always trying those on in stores :) And your header is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chloe pair is amazing! I'm in the market for a new pair of sunglasses and I'm going to hunt those down and try them on. I love all the ones you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No gross. I am obsessed with sunglasses too. My Ray-Ban collection is a little out of control.


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a boderline obsession with sunglasses - they are ALL oversized tho - i have a HUGE head so i need BIG to make my head look normal :o)

    ~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~


    *kiss kiss*
    Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I have a sunglasses obsession as well. I'm dying to find a way to display/organize them so they aren't always tucked away. How do you keep yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want a pair of Ray Ban Aviators... then my sunglasses life would be perfect.
    Actually it would be perfect if they were indestructible, since I have a habit of breaking EVERY pair of sunglasses that I own.
    I guess this is why I buy my sunglasses from target, and in bulk :)

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!