Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Big Spring Looks

I did a guest post last Friday for Elizabeth while she was enjoying vacationing in Maui and I completely forgot to link over to the post (and i'm feeling lazy today) so without further ado...

As the weather is changing and we're moving toward Spring temperatures my mind is wrapped around clothes, clothes, and clothes! I'm from Chicago and we're getting hints of 50s and 60s and I can't wait to expand my Spring Wardrobe.

My list of looks for this Spring include:

Safari Chic. I would wear every single piece in this set multiple ways. And can I just say how much I love the TOMS wedges?!
(I wanted to use the cream blouse but Polyvore was making it look a HOT mess!)




Preppy Shore. I've been dying for these Gap shorts and I know I'd wear these DV sandals to death! Plus a wrap-a-round striped cardigan? Sign me up!




Finally, Femine Dresses. They come in every shape and size and I'm dying for a new maxi that is as romantic as Anthropologie's and the floral Free People is an eye-catcher. But the functionality of the Ann Taylor Loft dress makes me feel like it's chic & practical. AKA a must buy!





So those are the looks I'm craving for Spring and Summer 2011! Do you have any looks you're planning on wearing this Spring?

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! I love all of these looks and am definitely in the market for some new summer dresses and those DV Sandals! I think I need that Lucky striped t-shirt dress you posted. And I'm going to force myself to wear more hats this summer. So about the Tory Burch nude flats- they're SO COMFY! The leather is soft and flexible and the perfect nude color. I'm so excited to finally have a pair of nude flats I can walk in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the bright orange blouse is a must purchase for me. Excuse me while I envision myself wearing it with denim shorts -oh wait or my favorite skirt.

    Love the ann Taylor pocket dress too. LOVE THE POCKETS I do I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love EVERYTHING about this post!!

    ALL ALL ALL of it!!!

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!