Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, March 18, 2011

For Japan With Love

Like everyone else out there, I'm saddened and horrified by what happened in Japan. In a blink of an eye villages were wiped away by the sea, people were homeless and lives were lost. I cannot even explain how heartbroken I am for those who were affected by the Earthquake and Tsunami.

It's up to the rest of us to help them get back on their feet.

So today, like many other bloggers, I'm taking a day of silence for Japan. Please donate to them via Red Cross or any other way you can!



Please join For Japan With Love as we try to help in anyway possible!

No matter what size your donation, believe me, it can and it will help.


3 comments:

  1. I did a post today so I could share some uplifting photos of Japan by a young Japanese girl living in Tokyo. I thought it would be appropriate to show that life will and is going on through this heavy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i posted today (i predate my posts) but have donated & am big on volunteering.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!