Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gap Give & Get Wishlist AND a Freebie Friday Winner!


I blogged about Gap's super generous Give & Get Program the other day. These items are definitely on my must try list. They're perfect for the Spring and function from work to play.

GAP pleated dress
$60 - gap.com

GAP blouse
$60 - gap.com

GAP tiered top
$60 - gap.com

GAP asymmetric top
$50 - gap.com

GAP pleated short
$55 - gap.com

Gap skirt
$50 - gap.com

GAP metallic shoes
$50 - gap.com



Are you heading to Gap, Banana Republic or Old Navy tomorrow?


The Winner of Freebie Friday #6 is Elizabeth from Have Your Cake & Eat it Too!






Congratulations, Elizabeth! Email me at PursuitofLLT@gmail.com and your LUSH gift will be on its way!


6 comments:

  1. I love skirts with pockets and the pleated shorts, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the Gap! I just read that they are closing a bunch of stores :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Elizabeth! I need to get into gap to check out what they have in person. Those peep toe ballet flats you posted are EXACTLY what I need right now. I hope they're comfy. Let me know if you try them before I do and how they fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'm trying my hardest to stay off the computer while on vacation but saw your tweet and had to pop over (I was thinking you had more lovely tops for me! haha). Thanks so much for this giveaway! Winning is such a lovely surprise (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of those metallic shoes. Neeeeed. And hel-loooo to the blouse, too. G-A-P!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do love gap..i hope they aren't closing down some stores...i'll be so sad!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!