Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fashion Inspiration

My friend J is an incredibly talented fashion designer. I blogged about her before and the dress she made for our friend L's wedding.

She recently moved back to Chicago and is planning on opening her own studio and starting up shop! I'm so excited for her and I know she is going to end up being incredibly successful! Just look at some of her designs...


I can imagine wearing this so many ways.


LOVE this blouse!


The detailing on the belt is so intricate.


The dress is her raw collection and it's so beautiful in person.


6 comments:

  1. Classic pieces with a twist!:D

    Happy Tuesday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh yes I love the first and last. Definitely my style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single item but that first dress is my favorite! Such pretty designs, your friend J is really talented! I know, I wish i had a fraction of her talent. How exciting that she's opening her own shop! Congratulations to J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first dress -- gorgeous! She's so talented.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That black tank is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!