Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Time to Laugh Out Loud

Just a quick post here as I recover from traveling and the Jimmy Buffett concert last night. Running low on energy so I thought I'd just post some of the "sights" from the weekend...until then, ENJOY!




Interesting shirt choice for Grandpa

Umm what is this? A gymnasium? No, it's a train to the gate at Denver's Airport...


I couldn't resist. This does NOT look comfortable!


This man smelled so bad and tried to go through security with mayonnaise, which he couldn't so he put it in a tupperware with food already in it. VOMIT.



All I can think of is "I'm Chiquita Banana..."


This is totally unnecessary, ewww.



Too funny!

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend. I've got plenty of blogs to catch up on and a few posts to write. Hope you had a good laugh at these pics :)


10 comments:

  1. ohmygod, you made me laugh!!! the chick on the tram - how funny!!! what the..!?! notice no one is even looking at her!
    and the mayo guy - wow. hahahahahahahahaha! thanks for cracking me up girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. who carries mayo to an airport? that is gross!!!!
    and youa re so going to have to tell me how that project goes - are you using stencils for the letters?? i'm stuck on how to do those :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...I loved this post! You are so brave for taking so many pictures. I am always too shy to snap photos of interesting 'stuff!' you should be a detective haha. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how everyone in the train is trying not to look at the girl...ahahah so awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious! I love the photo you snapped of the gymnast on the train. People are so weird sometimes.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love grandpa's shirt and pole lady on the train!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!

    someone's bum was super hungry and the stinky guys' hair is actually a dream of mine....is that wrong??

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! You should do this more often :)

    <3,
    natasha @ twenty-something blog
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A dirty guy with mayonnaise? What was he thinking? Love this post it's hilarious

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are HILARIOUS!!! The girl doing gymnastics on the train made me laugh out loud. Who does that??? Haha!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to come back to this post. That girl swinging from the bars in the subway cracks me up!

    xo M

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!