Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, August 27, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY #2!

Happy Friday!!

I found these earrings the other week and fell in love with them. They're simple but I like 'em. It's a small, hanging, gold stud...definitely right in line with all the studs we're seeing everywhere.

So I picked up a pair for me. And one for you. And my friend in CO. And my friend here in Chicago. See, they're that cute!








RULES FOR ENTERING: 1. You must be a follower of Pursuit of Love, Laughter & Travels
2. Leave a comment and you're entered!

The giveaway will run from today until MONDAY, AUGUST 30th at 11:59 CST.


I'm off for a weekend away with my mom to lounge by the pool and relax. Have a fabulous weekend and I hope these will be yours next week!

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I'm so into studs right now. Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable earrings :)! Ah hope you are having a fabulous time at the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them!!! I totally love simple jewelry like that...how funny that you picked up so many pairs - that's what I did with the scarf I had for my giveaway, haha - 4 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love simple... especially when it comes to accessories!!

    Great find!

    ChuckRefreshed

    chuck refreshed at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow and adore these earrings. Hope you've had a delightful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower, found you through Village and glad I did. Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!