Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Modern Design

Like I blogged about earlier this week, I spent some time in Colorado at a friend's house and I have to say their house is amazing. It's incredibly modern and breathtaking. It's right on the mountain and is all glass, concrete, and clean lines. Plus they have the best style in decorating. She truly can do no wrong with all the little details!

Here are some pictures to show you how fabulous it is:


View from the living room looking out on the patio and to the kitchen


Can you say wow?? Look how lovely it is when it snows...


I like the shape of the sink/faucet and how it's set on the stainless steel on top of the granite.



View from rooftop patio on the 4th floor.


How cute is this bench?! And it was a super sale buy from Anthropologie. It's so whimsical.


If I could build a house I'd love to mix modern style with traditional layouts. It would be quite complicated but I have the vision in my head haha


Are there any details in houses you love to see? Any in your own? Or rather, any you'd like to see in your house??

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at that view!

    <3,
    natasha @ twenty-something blog
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what gorgeous windows and view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that Colorado is gorgeous! I think you have proved that to be true! I love how the floor length windows make you feel as if you are sitting in the snow, but you are warm and toasty inside, this is beautiful!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay you actually stayed in this? and friends of yours own it? do they need a new friend? (aka me)

    that place is gorgeous. breathtaking actually.

    i'll tell you what i want in my place: CLEANED
    that sounds crazy, but i need organization and a good thorough clean like M-A-D.

    this weekend is C-time (clean time)!!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the windows are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's gorgeous and what incredible views!!! I'd love to stay there for the weekend. I'm headed to CO next weekend to visit my husband's family. :)

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. i'm so jealous.
    the living room is perfect. I'd just move the whole house to a beach. lol

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!