Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sharing the Blog LOVE

I'm pretty excited...

...I just received my first blog award from Natasha over at t w e n t y - s o m e t h i n g !!



This made me smile for multiple reasons. First, like Natasha said, it's nice to know that at least one person reads my random posts ;) and secondly, I was happy to see it from Natasha since her blog is one of my staple reads!

So here's how it works. I've gotta tell you who gave it to me...which I already did, silly. Natasha! Then I'll tell you ten things I like...and pass on the award to ten bloggers and let 'em know by leaving them a nice little comment...then they do their like list.

So here goes:
My Top Ten List of LIKES (mostly loves!)
  1. Snail Mail and I'm not talking bills. You can keep those.
  2. Any type of spa service.
  3. Mexican Food.
  4. My initial 'E'. I will buy almost anything with an 'E' on it...
  5. Street Fairs/Festivals.
  6. Champagne but not the hangovers that follow the bubbles.
  7. Iowa City (mostly for all the nostalgia it brings...Go Hawkeyes!)
  8. Fall. Best season, hands down.
  9. Mobile Uploads (seriously this is just a fraction of what I have on my phone)
  10. Laughing. (who doesn't laugh everyday? Mostly I find I'm laughing by/at myself)
Here are the ten blogs (in no particular order) I think deserve an electronic trophy :)


13 comments:

  1. I follow The Free Bird too, her blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! My very first award!!! :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! And great list. I love snail mail, Mexican food (and Italian!), and my initial is E too! Haven't been to Iowa city though.... Congrats on the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! I love hearing about your likes. I'm with you on loving champagne but not the hangover aftward. Thank you for passing the award to me!!! I apprecite it so much. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks oh so much, I appreciate your kudos greatly! I also completely agree with your list of ten, especially the champagne, laughing, autumn, and snail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on the spa service. Love a massage and a makeover ever once and awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO very much for the award darlin'! I appreciate it!

    xo Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! You are so sweet! I agree with laughing. It makes us younger.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, thank you so very much for the award, my dear! I love your list of things that make you happy -- laughing and snail mail are for sure at the top of my list as well!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the award! really like your blog

    Hope you can check out The Fashion Smoke

    Minnie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so totally agree with your list, 100% And my initial is E too! (well, for my last name). thanks so much for the blog award, how fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. heeheehee! I'm so honored to get an award! :] thank u!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!