Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, December 20, 2010

Wrap it Right

The Holidays are about family, traditions, being thankful, and PRESENTS! Woohoo! Everyone loves a good present, right?

Here are some quick tips to make your holiday gifts extra special this season.


Glue guns + Michael's Sparkly Pieces = Endless Possibilities!







Take a cute wine box and jazz it up with a glue gun and some sparkle!




Decorate brown shipper paper with a cute Christmas Stamp...like making your own wrapping paper!




I'm almost done Christmas shopping. Waiting for a couple of deliveries and then I just have to pick up a couple gift cards. It seems like it's never-ending!








3 comments:

  1. Love your unique wrapping ideas! Wish I would have read this before I wrapped all of my presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you're a wrapper extraordinaire! Can you be my neighbor? I do love to wrap, but never would have come up with this. I bet your recipients beam when they see those gifts!!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Ideas!

    Have a Very, Merry Christmas Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!