Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookie Time!

Christmas = Cookies!

My Grandma H was a huge baker who used to bring over JCPenney boxes FULL of cookies and cakes. Honestly there were so many I can't even remember all of them! But when that box came through the front door it was like Heaven!

Since my Grandma is no longer with us, my Dad and I have continued the tradition and each year we spend a day making the cookies using her recipes. It's a great tradition and it's a day full of sugar and chocolate!



This year I decided to try two additional treats. Carrie's Peppermint Bark (which is SO good) and Chocolate Peppermint Crackle Cookies.

I followed this recipe for the CPC Cookies. They turned out great!!








What are your favorite Christmas Treats?

2 comments:

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!