Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Monogrammed Madness

I love my initial. I don't know why. And I buy almost anything if it has an 'E' on it. Do you know a crazy person like myself? If so, look no further for the perfect gift.

They're small.

They're sweet.

They're monogrammed!!!



Wire Initial Hook $9.95 on sale!
I love hooks. These are industrial looking yet still remain girly. How do you do it, Anthro?!




Monogrammed Mugs $6.00
Cheap. Cute. Personal. Who cares if they drink coffee or tea? Put your make-up brushes in here. Or pens on your desk. It's sweet.





Asymmetrical Mini Letter Necklace by Maya Brenner $188.00
I wear this daily. It's simple, fragile looking (but not! I've had it on for months/shower with it on, etc) and it's pretty. Need I say more?





Soy based. Feminine Initials on the front. :::swoon:::



Am I the only monogrammed junkie out there?

6 comments:

  1. I want the Maya Brenner necklace !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not at all... considering I just finished making monogrammed Christmas ornaments for all of my friends (and one for myself of course).

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "E" necklace is so pretty! I love anything with monograms on it and they're definitely the perfect gift.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. that little necklace is adorable! nice finds lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love monograms! I actually just bought a monogrammed doormat from Restoration Hardware, which I love. Love the coffee mugs too - great find!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!