Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Dresses UNDER $125

When I think about the Holidays I always think PARTIES! And more importantly, what to wear to these shindigs?!?
Sequins? Emerald Colors? Lace?

I always feel like I need a lot of different "looks" because the Holidays include a slew of events.

You've got your work parties. Dinner Parties with friends. Christmas or Hanukkah with the family. New Year's Eve with any and everyone!

That's a lot of dresses. A lot of events. A lot of $

Here are 12 dresses I could see myself wearing this Holiday season. All without breaking the bank :) Why buy one when you can buy five? ha!

For your more casual events, when you want to look chic but still comfortable:


1. Gap Cowl Neck Sweater Dress $78
2. J.Crew Blakely Dress $118
3. Anthropologie's Rugged Carats Dress $118

I'd wear #3 on Christmas with my Family.


For your Work events. Sophisticated, festive, and pretty!


1. Calvin Klein Pearl Trim Sheath Dress $118
2. Taylor Pleat Trim Stretch Satin Shift Dress $98.90 (on sale)
3. Banana Republic Silk Betty Layered Dress $110

I'd wear #3 w/ a cardigan for my work party.

For your more laid back New Year's Plans. Fun, Bold, Flirty.

1. Charlie Jade 'Marie' Silk Dress $98
2. Free People 'Tea for Two' Lace Trim Dress $98
3. Charlie Jade 'Yuki' Dress $108

#1 for me. Love that color!

For your PARTAY New Year's Plans. Glitz. Glam. Fun!!



#1 just screams fun to me!

What kind of outfits do you wear for all your Holiday parties? I love all the dresses here, but let me just say that finding a dress under $125 is quite the challenge...

Happy Holidays, everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE all the laid back new year's dresses! All your choices are fabulous though. Yes, I'll be in Chicago next weekend! I've actually never been (that was the one part of our December plan that was new this year). If you're around and want to grab coffee, let me know! I'll be there Thursday night through Sunday. Have a great weekend!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your 'laid-back' picks! that emerald one is gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green one in the second bunch. In Brazil it's tradition to wear the color that corespondes with the "blessing" you want in the new year. White = peace, red = love, yellow = $$, etc. So usually I wear white..this year I might wear yellow. lol
    E, do you have a button I can post on my blog to link back to you??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that green one so bad!!!!! I love the color!
    and oh goodness, your comment made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great picks and all under $125 i want them all!!!



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Anthropologie Carrots one!! Gorgeous. For parties and stuff I'll go between skirts and sequiny or flowy blouses, and dresses. Sometimes a wideleg pant with a sassy shoe. And of course the DRESS!

    I also scored a pair of sequin shorts on steep sale, but I'm not sure what to wear as a top?

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love EVERY single one of your picks! The Laid Back New Year's collection is definitely my favorite -- I love them all!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would want to do the white this year but not quite in the shape for white....yet!

    I usually purchase classic a line dresses or pencil dresses so that I can wear them throughout the year. I just make sure I use big fun accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!