Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gift Guide for your BFF under $30

If your friend is a bookworm...

Grab a Fingerprint Bookmark! The small book mark points to where you left off.

Via

For the friend who loves to cook...

A sweet and stylish apron from Anthropologie.


Via

For the friend who loves make-up and fun lip glosses.

MAC's 'A Tartan Tale' Lipglass Set

Via

For the friend who loves some glitz and glam

J.Crew's Ribbon-wrapped Crystal Bangle


Via



I always think shopping for my friends is relatively easy, I just wish I had an endless supply of money to spend on them!! What do you plan on buying your friends this Holiday season?

6 comments:

  1. I love Anthro's aprons. I bought one about a year ago and it seems to help motivate me to cook more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! I'd love one of each of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that apron...it would serve only as decor though, and nothing else. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mac make-up and the apron! Gifts for friends are the most fun to buy....men are the hardest!! aaaaaah!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I love this...and I hope someone gets me the J.Crew bracelet :)

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!