Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's in YOUR bag?

While this post isn't super original, the contents are always different.

Here's what you'd find in my bag today:







Marc by Marc Wallet. I love the sneaky pockets on the front (perfect for band-aids and bobby pins)

Small pop-up brush. A true lifesaver in the wind!

Canon Camera. Hey, you never know when you're going to see something great!

Kleenex. Freezing cold temps + overheated buildings = Cha-ching.

Altoids. Small but feisty!

iPod. My brother always makes fun of mine because it's 3 years old. Hater!

Blackberry. I had a droid until I went to Key West...mmhmm destroyed. So now I'm back to the bberry!

Notepad & Pen. I always need to write stuff down. Lists, #s, etc.

Sunglasses. Tom Ford 'Whitney'. Old but classic.

LeSportsac Pouch: You would not believe what's in this thing. Lip glosses, chapstick, make-up, band-aids, hair ties, emery boards, advil, perfume, Lolilla lotion,.



See! It all fits!!

Oh and don't worry, my purse isn't this clean. I threw out 4 lotto tickets (still no winner, ugh), countless gum wrappers, 3 Starbucks receipts, empty zip-lock bag with almond bits. Gotta stay classy!

What's in your purse?

9 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm glad I'm no the only one carrying around a ton of lipglosses. I love your bag!!!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower :)

    I love that bag! It's so classic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously carrying around a ton of lipgloss as well. At least i`m not the only one. I love what's in your bag post!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your handbag! Its on my Christmas list!

    <3, natasha
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love this kind of posts :) I loooove your bag!!

    awesome blog btw :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bag...and I like what's inside...mine would have a few more receipts, gum wrappers, keys and stuff like that! I do have the same little hairbrush...the wind here in Chicago makes a girl need one of those, right!

    Just found your sweet blog...ergo...new follower!

    http://chrissyinamerica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love MBMJ so I love love love your bag and wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I LOVE your MJ bag -- gorgeous! And your collection of lip glosses is gorgeous.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Marc Jacobs bag is amazing!

    I’d love it if you would check my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or to follow me with google friends!

    Love,
    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!