Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Vacation. Relived.

Don't you just love looking at photos when you come back from a trip?

Laughing about the funny things you did. Smiling over the views you saw.
I just love it.
My trip to Key Largo and Key West was absolutely fabulous.

It went by far too fast, but isn't that flip side of the coin with vacations?

It was a hot, sunny trip. Filled with SPF. Margaritas. Conch Fritters. Coronas. Memories.



Paradise.



Mile 0.


View from our seat at The Porch







I miss the hot air and sun. Must go on another trip soon :)

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip. Funny thing about trips is that it takes you months to plan it out and days leading towards that trip seems so slow, then once you are finally on that trip it seems so short lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Florida! And that pool is calling my name....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how I would so love to be there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great trip! I am so thankful for photos so we can relive great moments!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!