Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, December 10, 2010

Freebie Friday #4

Guys, where have I been?! I haven't done a Freebie Friday in forever!! Time to change that around!

As the end of the year approaches it's time for me renew my magazine subscriptions. I have to say, I love magazines. Fashion, Gossip, Decor, you name it, I want it.

So here's the gist. I'm going to give one of YOU a subscription to one of THESE magazines!


Do you want a Health & Fitness magazine?




Cooking or Home magazine?



Travel Junkie?


Fashion with Brains?


Fashion and Shopping and Relationships Oh my!


THE LOW DOWN:
To enter you must
1) Follow Pursuit of Love, Laughter & Travels
AND
2) Leave a comment saying which magazine you'd like!!

Additional Entries:
1) 1 extra entry: Follow me on Twitter @PursuitofLLT
2) Tweet about the contest!
3) 3 extra entries: Blog about the contest and leave me a link

For additional entries, please leave a separate comment for each!

The giveaway will run until Monday, December 13th at 11:59 CST.

Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Umm hello, this is an amazing giveaway! I adore Lucky magazine, and already stalk my mailbox for it to arrive lol, so I would love Glamour. And who can't use a little more Glamour in their life :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this might just be the greatest giveaway ever. I want Marie Claire!! Oh and u know I follow u. =)
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love love Glamour!!

    norma
    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!