Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Tomorrow is one of my oldest friend's wedding. We've come a long way since rollerblading and Ouija boards!!

I've got the dress and now I just need to decide what shoes to wear. Which is where I need your help. Wedding is Friday at 4. So leave me a comment and let me know :) And you know what's the funniest thing about this wedding? I've been thinking, I gotta work out this week and watch what I eat so I look good. Umm hamburgers, fries, no gym. Way to go!


Here are the shoes I'm deciding on. Except the back row top right...those are out.



Front and Side views. Thoughts?!?! You'll have to click on the picture to enlarge it and get a better look. Oh and I hate my legs, blah.

I'm getting my make-up done at MAC and can't quite figure out what "look" I'm going for. I plan on doing a loose, messy bun for my hair. I got my nails done tonight and although I don't like to be matchy matchy I did get OPI's Russian Navy on both my fingers and toes. I figured the mani won't last and I'll still want it on my toes ;) Who knew this much work went into prepping for weddings? I don't get this glammed up for every wedding, but I really wanted great make-up so my pictures would stand out!

Here's the necklace I think I'm going to wear....I can also make it into a belt but now I'm feeling it AS a necklace.


I hope the dress doesn't come off too booby...ugh, sometimes I hate these things!

Also...the dress comes with straps. What are your thoughts?? I don't know if it adds anything.



So please help me with any thoughts, comments, recommendations!! I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and hopefully you have Monday off too!

9 comments:

  1. I think I like the cagey ones in the lower left best. Kinda feeling those with the necklace! Let us know what you decide and have a BLAST!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. N straps, necklace and either the strappy ones (bottom left) or leopard. Whichever is most comfortable so you can dance the night away. :)
    DO take a full body shot! I wanna see your hair
    have fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you MUST wear those fabuless zip up heels on the bottom left, your feet look gorgeous in em.

    & that necklace is fantastic, it draws the perfect amount of attention to your "ta tas"

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. no straps and definitely the nude wedges!

    norma

    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay first you are too cute and I love the dress. Now for shoes....I would go with the animal print. Show a little wild whimsy and your legs are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go strapless. I like the necklace. I would go with the shoes on the bottom right or gold ones if you decide to go with different accessories and throw on some gold earrings. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m sure you're already finishing dinner or dancing by now. Can't wait to see what you chose, love the necklace and dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like I'm a little late for this one, but I'm LOVING those nude wedge peep toe shoes. So cute!!! Hope the wedding was a blast!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm...no straps and the shoes on the bottom left :)
    Village

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!