Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, October 22, 2010

Simple & Delicious

Do you love peanut butter? Crackers? Almond chocolate? Then look no further!


It's like a peanut butter cup. Mixed with the crunch of a Kit-Kat. I can't explain it. In fact, I wish there was a scratch & sniff option on this blog. Anyway...

So here's what you need:
-Ritz Crackers
-Creamy Peanut Butter

-Almond Bark (the KEY ingredient!!)

-Wax Paper




Spread out your wax paper on a plate, pan, cookie sheet, whatever. (just make sure you have enough room to put it in the fridge)

Make peanut butter sandwiches out of the PB & crackers.




Melt the Almond Bark. I do mine in the microwave. I did 1/2 of the package at 1:15 seconds. Then I broke up the bark with a spoon. Put it in for another 15 seconds and then just stirred until smooth.



Dunk the PB sammys into the Almond Bark and place on the wax paper.



Chill until hard.



Devour. Repeat.

See, wasn't that easy?? And they're honestly so satisfying that you won't gorge. It's not like mini cupcakes, I mean when things are bite size isn't that just another way of saying "eat 5x as many"?? So while I'm working out I'm still making treats here and there. I'm not a big believer on deprivation...moderation is key. That's what I keep telling myself...hah

I hope you'll try these one day. They're great for parties, football games, rainy days on the couch :) Happy FRIDAY!

4 comments:

  1. that sounds delish!!! i can't wait to try it! =)

    norma
    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.om

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look sooo good! I bet they'd be super cute with sprinkles on top too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GENIUS. I must try these!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a fabulous idea. I'm absolutely trying this. Ritz crackers are one of my favorite things in the world (you can see how refined my palate is, haha). I usually melt cheddar cheese on them, but this sounds even better. Thanks for the idea!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!