Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, October 29, 2010

I-O-W-A

Today is a great day.
I'm heading back to Iowa City, Iowa.
Home of The University of Iowa and the Hawkeyes!


It's an amazing city. I know, I know, some of you are thinking "umm Iowa? No way." But you'd be wrong. It's a gem of a town. It is full of amazing restaurants, art galleries, and shops. The city is very forward thinking, full of intellectuals, and they pride themselves on having a big city feel with small town pride. I could go on for hours. Those of you who have been, know. Those of you who haven't, GO!

My weekend will be full of


Iowa Football at legendary Kinnick Stadium

Each corner of the field yelling out a letter for when we score a touchdown. I-O-W-A!


Wandering through the Ped Mall with friends.




Have a fabulous weekend!! Enjoy Halloween and be safe!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend!!! I love towns like that and I never would have imagined Iowa was one of them! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend!!!

    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh the ped mall! I miss Iowa City all the time, one of my fave cities in the US for sure. Such good memories there too :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!