Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Philosophy Reviews

I'm a huge fan of Philosophy. Not only are their products fabulous but I love their packaging!



I recently bought some new products and couldn't be happier with them!




First, the Be Somebody shower gel is amazing. It has a light, green tea scent and it smells divine without being overpowering.

The Hope in a Tube eye and lip cream is very thick and creamy. You don't need a lot for under your eyes but I will say it seems at times a bit too creamy and hard to spread. However, the area under my eyes feels dramatically smoother after a week of AM & PM application. I don't know how long this tube will last. It retails for $33 so I hope I get some mileage out of it!

Finally, the Microdelivery Exfoliating Face Wash is a recent discovery of mine and I can't believe I haven't used it before. The Philosophy ladies have always recommended this to me when I buy Purity (their face wash) I always said no and I can't believe I did. I've been using it for almost 10 days and I'm not kidding when I say my skin is MUCH softer and smoother. I have incredibly sensitive skin (we're talking hives from products, etc.) and the micro beads in this are SO gentle.

If I could recommend one new beauty product it would definitely be this one! Microdelivery Face Wash is a miracle in a bottle :)

Are you a fan of Philosophy? What are your favorite products?

4 comments:

  1. My mom got me the Purity facewash for Christmas and I love it! I too have superrr sensitive skin. I had jsut had an allergic reaction to Eucerin facewash (it's supposed to be super gentle) so I was scared to try Purity, but I like it. I'll have to try out the eye cream, I am in need of a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using prescription EVERYTHING for my face -ughh! but I love Philosophy body and lip products, as I'm sure is evident by the frequent mentions on my blog! The Apricots & Cream scent is seriously the best smelling thing in the world to me and the watermelon lipgloss is deeelicious! They also used to make a hair product called the Big Blowoff that was wonderful. I hate it was discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Grace stuff in the shower (I think that's what it's called...it's pink?) - Anyway the smell is wonderful! I think I might need to check out the exfoliator you've mentioned. Those are a must.

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I haven't tried any of these but I swear by Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel. It sounds similar to the microdelivery facewash but has two steps and leaves skin feeling so soft and smooth. I try to use it once a week. I also love all the philosophy holidays sets with the lipglosses that smell like cinnamon buns and gingerbread. So I'm back from Detroit and we actually really liked it there! We stayed in the suburbs and only went to the city once, but the surrounding little towns were really nice. I'll send you an e-mail this afternoon. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!