Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Season Starter

While I wish I could say Spring was well under way but it's not. It seems to want to play games with the residents of Chicago. Friday was cold, Saturday was mild, and Sunday. WHEW.

Sunday was hot! I'm talking 82 degrees.


And what better place to spend an 82 degree, sunny day, then at a White Sox game!





Baseball is a huge deal in my family and we're all lifelong Sox fans.



There is truly nothing better than a sunny day with a cold beer. We moved seats this season and it's taking time to get adjusted to them. And by adjusting to them I really mean getting acclimated to the new food and beer stands and knowing where all the good stuff is :)




Sox won which is always a plus!



Are you a baseball fan??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!