Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Things

The little things have really been putting a smile on my face this week. Like yesterday at work when I thought it was Tuesday....cha-ching.

Here are some things that have made me extra happy lately...



Frozen Yogurt Blaster w/ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.




Fruit Salads



This song I heard in a Ford commercial:
Go do, you'll know how to Just let yourself, fall into landslide
Go do, you'll know how to
Just let yourself, give into low tide




Scoring a dainty necklace on sale with free shipping


What has been making you smile lately?

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Fro yo is my favorite indulgence. I always put fruity pebbles on mine. Today in general is making me smile as I have the day off and absolutely nothing on my schedule but a mani/pedi at 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new necklace and even better that it was on sale with free shipping! And that frozen yogurt blaster would make me happy too. I might need one of those this afternoon. But the fact that you thought it was Tuesday on a Wednesday is priceless. That so rarely happens to me. I'm usually thinking it's Friday when it's actually Thursday. Sounds like you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!