Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easy Dessert Decor

I love festive decorations. I think balloons can make a party and I always look at what's on the table.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't care if there's nothing at the party but my friends, food, and wine!

I wanted to make my dessert for Easter a little bit more festive for the table. After working with stamps lately I thought it would be a fun touch to add a Happy Easter topper to the cake.

All you need for this is:
-Toothpicks
-Stamp Pad
-Stamp
-Paper
-Tape
-Pen

Just stamp the image on the paper.



Cut around the shape.



Write whatever your heart desires.



Tape a toothpick on the back.



Ta-Da! You're done!



And same goes for the eggs...I just cut out the shapes, taped, and jammed them into the cake haha

I plan on making something similar to this for my brother's wedding shower.

1 comment:

  1. i got stuck on the word dessert. dessert, dessert, dessert!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!