Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Design For LLT!

So lately I've been scoping out everyone's pages (not just your posts!) and I've been admiring all the blogs out there and how creative everyone is with their own "space". I messed around on Picasa and made a couple collages with some header pictures and then my favorite travel & random pictures. I love my new header but might switch the background color. Still looking to tweak a few things here and there. Want to set up a better way to list my daily blog reads, so if you know of a way, please share!

It was very therapeutic to tinker around with everything after today's bar exam. Totally over it and not going to dwell on it!


Any tips for a better blog format...send them my way!! PursuitOfLLT@gmail.com

Happy Tuesday, Bloggers!!

and I just realized my whole collage didn't show for the background haha only the sides...so here it is, just because!



7 comments:

  1. I think this looks awesome!! Great job!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new layout looks great! I know how much work it entails! :)

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohie! The new look is gorgeous! Great job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new design! :)

    <3
    Natasha @ twenty-something blog
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!