Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fall Wish List

Ahh, it's almost that time of year again. When the fall styles start rolling out and I wish it was chillier so I could wear a light jacket and a scarf. We're still rocking 90% humidity in Chicago right now, so jackets and scarfs are on the back burner.

Just because I can't wear any fall clothes doesn't mean I'm not coveting any! I'm an early September birthday so for as long as I can remember my birthday presents were fall clothes for back to school.

Here's what I'm currently craving for FALL and will be on my birthday wish list:



1. MICHAEL Michael Kors Tatum Riding Boot $275 I love the color & buckles. Can't decide which color I'd pick because I'd wear either to death!
2. J.Crew Brompton Purse $278 I'm a sucker for crossbody bags that you can wear on your shoulder if you'd like. Plus buttery soft leather? Yes, please!
3. J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket $148 I love the whole military look this season & this jacket looks not only practical, but adorable as well.
4. Anthropologie's Grand Island Dress $98 The color and the buttons really do it for me with the belt. I love belted dresses/blouses, etc.
5. J.Crew Double Studded Belt $58 Need a skinnier studded belt to instantly freshen up my tops and bring me into studded season trend...Might want to find one that's cheaper...
6. Etsy: Kiska Style Mother of Pearl Clover Petal Necklace $32 I've always wanted a Van Cleef necklace like this but it is way out of my price range and this one is very much in the price range!
7. Anthropologie's Lady's Choice Cardigan $88 Love pretty much anything Anthro does and this cardigan is no exception. Ladylike details and I just know I'd wear it with everything

So that's what I'm currently craving for the Fall. Gotta keep an eye out for new styles and hopefully some of this stuff will go on sale. Hopefully ;)

Any specific Fall trend you're wishing was in your closet right now??

10 comments:

  1. Oh my. Look at that boot. That's really what I'm wishing for at present. A couple pairs of strong statement boots. Why are they always so expensive??

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those writing boots are fantastic! I really want a pair.

    I love all the photos on your blog!

    xo Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those MKors boots are on my list! I don't have a pair of flat boots and I'm on the hunt for one next season! ;)

    Natasha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...buttery soft leather...yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree - those boots are a definite must have for fall. love the caramel color.

    oh, the etsy site : http://www.etsy.com/shop/aforfebre :)

    xx, D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm definitely craving boots! but i love everything in this list! :D

    p.s. i am a new follower. hope you get the chance to visit my blog and maybe follow it too. thanks! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous picks! I'm loving that bag from JCrew! I'm currently craving over the knee boots for fall. Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love item #1 on your wish list. Those boots are gorgeous and they're perfect for Fall
    ---------------------------------------------
    If you are petite, visit PetiteLittleGirl for a review of designer petite denim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, the riding boots are getting me pretty excited for autumn, when I can break out my Fryes again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag... sigh (you know). Ooh, those boots, both pairs; nice!

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!