Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Row Your Boat

I want to be on a yacht wearing these clothes. Who wouldn't?

The Nautical look is big right now. It's all over the catalogs, runways, and fashion magazines. I'm a big fan of it because let's be honest I love stripes. Need a refresher? Check out this post.



1. UO Staring at Stars Ranger Hat $34
2. Sperry Top-Sider Angelfish Boat Shoes $74.95
3. DVF Canvas Nautical Tote $85
4. Tory Burch Striped Espadrille $95
5. Ray Ban Cockpit Sunglasses $139





1. Bailey 44 Gyro Jacket $187
2. Ann Taylor Knit Striped Dress $128
3. Gap Wide Leg Trouser Jean (dark rinse) $69.50
4. Hudson Jeans Wide Leg Trouser Jeans $165
5. Hy & Dot Stripe Blazer $108
6. Anthropologie First Mate Skirt $148
7. Banana Republic Linen Nautical Stripe Crew $39.50

My faves are the Tory flats, DVF tote and Ann Taylor dress.

What do you think about the Nautical look? Are you on board?

4 comments:

  1. awww I want to be in a boat too! I specifically woudl like to be in that new billion dollar yacht that is being built, just for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nautical look and can't wait to haul out my white denim wide legs. Now if only I had a yacht to hop onto. Preferably the one Krystal described :)

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those Gap trouser pants... Ive seen them EVERYWHERE! I need to get to Gap and try them on!

    ChuckRefreshed

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!