Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lady Like Dresses


The lady like look is quickly returning and soon to be everywhere! It's fun, flirty and still incredibly fashionable. Just ask Jackie O.

Spring is right around the corner (although it's snowing right now...) and it's time to focus on the next season ahead.

These dresses are charming, chic, and classic. (I'll ease up on the alliteration, yikes!)




1. Anthro Across the Land Dress
2. Anthro Gull Wing Dress
3. Mara Hoffman Picnic Dress
4. Tucker Smocked Collar Mini Dress
5. Shoshanna Beaded Neck Dress
6. Merona Shelby Dress
7. Merona Laura Dress


Will you be buying a lady like dress this Spring?

I know #1 and #2 are calling my name! and they're even better in person!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are perfect! I like #1 and #4 the best! Great choices! Like your taste girl!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look and #1 is calling my name too! Knowing me, I'll definitely be buying a ladylike dress this spring.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!