Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, January 3, 2011

To 2011!

I was lucky enough to celebrate the New Year with a visit by my friend, J, who lives in Denver. She came in on Thursday and we spent the whole weekend eating, drinking, and LAUGHING!

We had sushi and wine on Thursday and finally saw Black Swan.
AKA Terrifying. Creepy. Incredible Performance.

Via

Friday we shopped. Got our Make-up done. Rang in the New Year with friends. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.




Saturday we Brunched. Lounged. and had Due's for dinner. SO GOOD.




Sunday it was time to say goodbye which is always sad. But the weekend was so fun I'll be laughing about it well into the New Year.


What did you do for New Year's?

7 comments:

  1. I had a good laugh over your comment! Your weekend sounds perfect! Pizza is a great way to start off the new year. I started mine off with lots of pasta, which was also nice. I also finished off the mint chocolates you gave me which are DELICIOUS!!! Thank you again so much. I was expecting something like an andes mint and these were a thousand times better! Totally amazing. Happy New Year, Erin!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw black swan last night! it was soooo good.

    norma
    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Black Swan yet...but I will soon! I think those red contacts are super creepy!
    Sounds like a great NYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you think of black swan!??? Is NP getting the Oscar or what?!

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so you had the ideal weekend!! I got back from Canada on Friday afternoon and was passed out exhausted by 10pm. Sounds boring, but I rather enjoyed it!

    haha

    Happy New Year!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like such a fun weekend! My friend Lindsay actually came to visit. She lives in NYC. We went out to a low key bar and hung out. It was the perfect evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2011!!! Looks like your weekend of celebrations was so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!