Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Guest Blogger, Perhaps?

Hello fellow blogger friends!



I'm going on vacation at the end of the month and will be gone for 10 days.

(ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm so excited!)



It was a spur of the moment-thank you Travelzoo for the heads up-kind of trip.


So here's what I was wondering....


.......would anyone like to do a guest post?



any topic.

any thought.

anything.



Just let me know! Comment here or email me at PursuitofLLT@gmail.com


Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Where are you going? Have a fantastic time! It's great to get away from the winter weather! I would love to say yes ...but having a hard time trying to get things done this month.

    Look forward to reading about your holiday Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin! I'll do one :) I'll prepare it ASAP and email it to you

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!