Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Monday, January 10, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I was about to write a post about Spring Catalogs/Clothes when I got distracted by the Internet (go figure) and next thing I know it's been 42 minutes. HUH?!


It got me thinking about what I was doing over the last 42 minutes. Such a huge guilty pleasure of mine...


Celebrity Gossip Sites! I love reading JustJared.com, PerezHilton.com (like him even more now that he's not so rude), Lainey Gossip, D-Listed...etc.



Then I thought about more of my guilty pleasures. Believe me. There's always more!


loving all the pictures people post on their facebook.





mini cupcakes. so small. so tasty.


frozen candy. i don't know why but a resse's peanut butter cup just tastes better from the freezer!


singing super loud in my car and thinking I actually sound good. ha.

via

getting complimented over and over on something you got from Target.
Fast forward to the next day: you wear your DVF dress and no one says a word.
..

Via
(scored for $34.98 and they're gorg in person!)


What are your guilty pleasures?

2 comments:

  1. This is so true! I could not help but laugh about your guilty pleasure of getting compliments on things you own from target; I am notorious for bargain shopping and when I get a compliment on my clothing, I can't help but share the price and bargain I got for it! Some people must think I am crazy, but really I am just proud!

    -jenna
    http://professionallaughing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE POST! I love Reese's peanut cups....unfortunately, they don't have them here in Italy. I used to have it as my door sign in University years back.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!