Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

weekend round-up




Sunday my Dad and I went for lunch at one of our favorite neighborhood joints. I opted for a corn dog and wow, I forgot how good they are!




Also on the agenda this weekend was a stop at Green City Market. K and I walked in the sun, ate homemade donut holes, K had some blue cheese pizza and I had a fresh sorbet popsicle. It was a perfect city day.


I picked up this amazing dip and could eat jars of it. You can also mix it with cream cheese. Yum!



While walking around with my friend J we saw a wedding being set up in the park by the Newberry Library (the library in The Time Traveler's Wife for all you readers out there) .It ended up being beautiful but I only grabbed a picture before the flowers were done.



How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I love asparagus and spinach, but together??? hmm...
    I love that book Time Traveler's Wife! and I always feel so awkward wanting to take a picture of a wedding of strangers! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at corn dog. Those things are so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!