Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Clinique Summer Products & a Bonus!

As a product junkie I have a lot of brands I stick with and Clinique is one of those brands.

As I wrote about in this post, I didn't love the moisture surge tinted moisturizer. I still needed to find something that had SPF and some color. I opted to just try Clinique's Super City Block. It doesn't have much color in it but we'll see how it goes.

I am also trying their Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder. I'm hoping the oil-free powder will keep me shine free during the Summer months.




The best part of this purchase? The bonus at Nordstrom! It came with an adorable Trina Turk make-up bag and TONS of goodies! I'm in love with the lip stick (perfect shade for Summer, 'A Different Grape') and really looking forward to trying the Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder.



sorry for the blurry phone pic

Marcie posted a great review of Clinique's dark spot corrector. Has anyone else used this and liked the results? I'm incredibly fair skinned so if I get a blemish (which I do, believe me) it will leave a red mark for a couple of weeks even after it's gone. It's frustrating and annoying. So please let me know if you've used this product for that and loved it!


2 comments:

  1. I have tried the dark spot corrector--I sent her a note asking to keep in the loop on her findings. I have olive skin and some sun spots even though I'm an SPF fiend. Been using it about a month and have noticed some fading, but it's probably tougher for me because of the darker skin tone. I would say give it a try! And I realllly want the gift w/purchase. Of course I didn't get that when I bought mine. Conspiracy! hehe

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss buying clinique products to get the bonus!! they don't have that here but i used to always do it, haha=)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!