Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Friday, June 3, 2011

the good & bad.

The bad

I wanted to love these sandals so much. They ended up being incredibly narrow and the bottoms were SO stiff and uncomfortable.



Oy. Why did I buy this? Terrible shampoo & conditioner. No lather. Left my hair feeling gross and looking filthy withing 1/2 a day. Pass.


The good.

Statement necklace to brighten up a simple sheath for Wedding Shower #1

Via JCrew 'Crystal Wildfire Necklace' $78

Scoring sandals on major sale for $57 from $115



The unsure

Can I pull this look off? I'm wondering if it's too hipster for me.


thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Love those oxfords, I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wondered the same thing about the oxfords and since I am on a bit of a spending freeze, I say go for it, give it a try for both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for telling me that these sandals are uncomfortable because i was so close to ordering them! i think this style of sandal is just uncomfortable in general -- i have a similar pair of Sam Edelmans and they make me feel like i am walking barefoot!!!

    xoxo lamb

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!