Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

sweet treat

in the summer i'm all about fruit & sweets.

Normally I'd like to eat every ice cream out there, but I realize that my clothes don't appreciate this and in return like to tighten up around my hips....

so I try to eat a ton of fruit to get my sweet kick. here is quite possibly the easiest fruit dip to make. It's sweet, you can pick your favorite yogurt to flavor it up, and it's low fat. works for me!


so grab some cool whip and a yogurt and get mixing.


see? i told you it was ridiculously simple!



Do you have any summer dessert recipes?

2 comments:

  1. My mom has done this for years and I agree, its SO GOOD! Ps: lets have our second date soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm definitely trying this.. tonight! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!