Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Thursday, June 16, 2011

deals & steals: jcrew




JCrew is having a great sale right now and the best part? Free Shipping no matter how much or how little you spend! Just use the code FREESHIP




Summer hat $24.99




Adorable Bucket Bag $99.99








Darling Pearl Necklace $29.99








Obsessed! Cut-out Wedges $99.99




The easy Summer staple dress: $29.99





Belt it up $16.99










I have made a couple separate orders this AM because why not? It's free!


all images via jcrew.com

2 comments:

  1. Gah! That hat and the cut-out wedges are sooo good. I haven't really seen a lot of things lately that I've felt like I HAD to have. Those shoes might have just hit the radar however.

    Oy

    ps-carpal tunnel has had me chained to a wrist wrap. not good

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are great finds! I am going to heck out that dress now!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!