Fabulous header picture from i.Anton

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

the many faces of mason jars DIY

I love mason jars. They look cute with just about anything in them!

I wanted a very natural, rustic vibe for B & A's shower. I decided to use mason jars as candle holders and for some flowers on the table.

I wanted to decorate the jars with twine so I headed out to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies. All you need are mason jars, twine and hot glue.

I messed around with a couple different designs and am really happy with the outcome. I can't wait to see how it all comes together on the table.

Supplies


Dab of hot glue holds the twine in place


Thin & Random


Figure 8




Small & Large Jars



4 comments:

  1. What a crafty idea!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    enter my jcrew giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look SO good! Little Martha you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these look! I'm trying to figure out who I can make them for as a present!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so crafty, LOVE this!!! I am looking for something to hold my makeup brushes in, this would be perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    xo lamb loves

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your comments. Don't like reading spam...just thought we should clear that up!